Beat Bazaar is looking forward to releasing an album compilation this summer, from a collective of musicians, who took part an organic 6-month musical collaboration, which resulted in The Feel Good Album.
The Feel Good Album is packed with authentic and uplifting tracks from various genres, ranging from soul, hip hop, dance to D&B and reggae. The album was written by a group of grass-roots musicians from Manchester, who came together to collaborate and generate good vibrations through music.
Vocalists on the album include GMan, Empress Asher, Angel-I, Natasha Maximova, Jenni Shield & Wyatt. Producers include Ra-Man, ODot, DJ Void, Lorien Edwards & Diemond ‘ED.
Making a very special appearance on the album is the Manchester’s living legend Sylvia Tella, who was also a key music leader on the Album Project, offering musical guidance to the collective
Set for release in the summer of 2016 the Feel Good Album is guaranteed to compliment your summer with it’s infectious Feel Good Vibes.
- Make a Change | Empress Asher & Lorien Edwards
- Altered State of Consciousness | Angel-I & RA-MAN
- Don’t Chat | Natasha Maximova & DJ Void
- Big Tune For Lil People | G Man
- Addicted | Empress Asher & Diemond ED
- Call In | Angel-I & Omari
- Judge Me By My Deeds | Wyatt & Lorien Edwards
- Mi Amor | Jenni Shield & Lorien Edwards
- Feel Good | Sylvia Tella, Bedos Mavanubu & Diemond’ED
- Mystery Bonus Track
Currently Beat Bazaar is working with emerging designers and film-makers, who are busy finalising their concepts for the Feel Good Album Cover Artwork and Music Videos.
Graphic Designers contributing to the Feel Good album include:
- Julian Borrero from julianbcreative.com
- Zakk Barnes
The Film-makers and cameramen are
- Jon Brady from Red Lettuce Camera;
- Morgan Bailey : Young director and actor
- Morgan Eccleston: Camera man