"Obverse and reverse " is a training course which aims to promote inclusion, tolerance and mutual understanding / fight generalization, racism and stereotypes and to contribute to the integration of migrants and refugees.
The overall aim of the long-term training course is to develop and promote a new positive narrative of inclusion through creative and innovative youth work activities. To train youth workers and youth leaders giving the chance to young Europeans and young refugees and migrants to meet and share and explore their stories in order to match them with the needs of the communities they live in.
Participating countries: UK, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Greece, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
Learning objectives of the long-term training course are:
- To contribute to migrants and refugee’s integration;
- To promote intercultural dialogue and learning;
- To promote inclusion, tolerance and mutual understanding / fight generalization, racism and stereotypes;
- To promote a change of perception towards migration and refugees;
- To analyze the migrants’ background, the migration flows and reasons behind it
19-28th of May 2021, on Zoom Platform